Forum

RE: Which country is best for residence?

I wonder about the population of China and want to shoot to any other country that is stable but has the least population. I have enough budget to pay at least 200000$ to any country's CBI Program. What do you all guys prefer which country will be best in this regard?

AnonymousI wonder about the population of China and want to shoot to any other country that is stable but has the least population. I have enough budget to pay at least 350,000$ to any country's CBI Program. What do you all guys prefer which country will be best in this regard?
As keeping in mind about your budget, the only country which is safe and stable is Malta. Their CBI program also do not have much difficult requirements. So it will be best if you try Malta. I am provding you with short information of Maltese citizen as I read in https://immigrantinvest.com/malta-citizenship-by-investment-en/

Basic Requirements:
  1. Make a non-refundable extraordinary direct investment of €600,000 after meeting the residency requirement of 36 months in Malta OR €750,000 after meeting the residency requirement of at least 12 months.
  2. Purchase a home worth at least €700,000 or lease a home for at least €16,000 per year, with the primary applicant residing in the home for at least 5 years.
  3. Give at least €10,000 to a recognised nonprofit organisation (NGO) or society dedicated to philanthropy, culture, sports, science, animal welfare, or the arts.

Quick Reply